- +212 (0)5 22 94 96 77
- 201, Boulevard Zerktouni Casablanca – Morocco
Yasmina BADDOU | Partner
Yasmina Baddou is a Lawyer (avocat) registered with the Rabat and the Casablanca Bar since 1991. Yasmina advises companies and their management at all stages of the dispute resolution process, including the implementation of preventive measures for detection of facts and circumstances likely to lead to disputes.
She represents clients before Moroccan commercial, civil, criminal and administrative courts, as well as in Moroccan or international arbitration proceedings and disciplinary, investigatory or legal proceedings initiated by administrative authorities. She is, in particular, the regular representative of leading Moroccan and international financial institutions.
Yasmina holds two certificates in legal studies and a Masters degree in business law from the University Mohammed V of Rabat. She has served as a member of the Moroccan Government (Minister of Health) from 2007 to 2012 and as a member of parliament for fifteen years.
- 1989 : Master degree in business law, University Mohammed V of Rabat
- 1988: Bachelor (licence) in business law, University Mohammed V of Rabat
- Law Society of Casablanca
- 2015 – current: Partner of BFR & Associés
- 2007-2001: Minister of health
- 2003 – 2015: Mayor of Casablanca – Anfa district
- 2002 – 2007: Secretary of state responsible of social affairs and solidarity
- 2001-2016: Member of Parliament
- 1998 – 2015: Managing Partner of Cabinet Yasmina Baddou
- 1995 – 1997: Legal officer within Banque Commercial du Maroc (BCM)
- 1989: Associate of Cabinet Abderahmane Baddou
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law